We are growing again!
Heidi Blondin Financial is looking for an Insurance Client Care Coordinator and Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic team. This is a hybrid role with tremendous opportunity to grow within our organization.
Who are we ?
At Heidi Blondin Financial, we specialize in financial planning, wealth management services and insurance solutions. We are an all-female team who share the same beliefs in approaching each client with a holistic focus and personalized touch; keeping their financial goals and personal priorities top of mind while educating and partnering. Our heart-centred team strives to provide real advice that is memorable, impactful, and practical.
It is with great pride that Heidi Blondin Financial is known for being a caring and progressive financial organization. Being recognized for numerous Community Awards, and rated in the Top Financial Firms in Kingston, is a true testament to our passion for providing knowledgeable advice and guidance.
We do our best work with ambitious professionals who thrive within an advisory approach, creating connection and collaboration. Clients who believe their life goals and money need to work in harmony, benefit from our approach and have the financial confidence to live their best lives. Our clients include high net worth individuals and families, business owners, professionals, and group benefit clients.
Who are you?
Helping clients and making them feel important comes naturally to you. You are self -motivated, proactive, professional, and detail oriented. You thrive in a team environment where every meeting, phone call, email, and marketing communication is handled with care, and contributes to the value we provide. A positive work culture, inclusive team and a healthy work-life balance are all important to you.
What do you bring?
You have experience in financial services, in an advisory environment focusing on insurance, wealth and financial planning. Your experience includes familiarity with terms, processes, knowledge of account types, and the range of products and solutions offered in a holistic financial practice.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in wealth and/or insurance administration
- Strong communication skills (written, telephone and in person)
- LLQP strongly preferred but can be attained
- Mutual Fund license preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and file management
- Salesforce.com CRM knowledge an asset
- High level of professionalism and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, work within time constraints and follow-up in a fast paced, high volume practice
- Experience developing and scheduling social media posts on various platforms
- Comfortable in social settings and promoting yourself and our team in your circles of influence, in order to meet potential clients
- Marketing Mindset
- Driven to solve problems and complete tasks
What would you be doing?
This role can evolve depending on qualifications and career aspirations. Initially the ideal candidate will directly support Heidi Blondin BA, CFP, EPC and the life insurance and living benefits portion of her practice. Core competencies will include:
- Client file preparation for meetings in collaboration with our Wealth Client Care Coordinator
- Attend client meetings with advisors on occasion, and prepare meeting notes
- Explore and evaluate insurance products from multiple insurers to find the best solution for each individual client
- Prepare insurance illustrations and comparison spreadsheets
- Initiate and help to complete online insurance applications
- Process new risk business including insurance and segregated funds
- Follow insurance applications through to completion and delivery
- Attend training for multiple insurers to stay up to date on risk solutions available
- Manage our database of all in-force policies and initiate next steps for policies that need to be exchanged, converted, replaced or updated
- Respond to client inquiries via telephone and email
- Understand and manage compliance and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to improving systems and processes
- Manage all marketing activities, including website, social media and client events
- Develop, design and create content for all platforms (linkedIN, FB, IG, website)
- Manage marketing calendar and secure compliance approval prior to posting
- Assist with the creation of content for newsletters and blogs
- Back up support for Wealth Client Care Coordinator:
- Managing accurate entry, processing and follow up of all wealth transactions including opening new accounts, executing transfers, redemptions, and deposits for both nominee and client held accounts
- Oversight of all client forms including prefilling information, managing signature completion, and ensuring accuracy of fund codes and fee structures
- Managing wealth transfers from outside institutions including timely follow up and client updates
Heidi Blondin Financial Inc.
785 Midpark Drive, Suite 100
Kingston, ON K7M 7G3
Job Type and Schedule:
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday 9-5
Competitive Annual Salary will be based on experience and qualifications
Shared commission on co-worked cases referred by employee
There is also the potential to own and manage a block of clients.
We offer a benefit package and a Health Spending Account. Including:
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness protection
- Disability insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Free on-site parking
Heidi Blondin Financial is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to Heidi Blondin at:
We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.